[mapguide-users] Sessions on server side

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Mon Feb 22 16:40:40 EST 2010

On 22 February 2010 13:08, Pietro Ianniello <pietro.ianniello at gmail.com>wrote:

> P.P.S.: [out of topic] It would be nice if somwhere there is some info
> about updating FDO with the current MG OS. For example usng FDO 3.4.1
> instead of 3.4.0... I say this in perspective... I am very intersted in
> PostGIS, and anxious to see and test a good implementation, because now it's
> not usable [seems FDO 4.5 will, If I understand  -
> http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FDORfc45 - if that 45 stands for 4.5].

Understood, and good idea.  Historically, we haven't had the time/resources
to officially support this kind of swapping out. Generally, it's just a
matter of replacing the FDO directory with the same from the FDO Windows
SDK. FDO is _supposed_ to be binary compatible between point release
versions, so it _should_ work :)  The RFCs are ordered sequentially from 1
and are not related to the FDO release versions.  RFC45 is slated for FDO
3.5, which is in turn slated for inclusion in MapGuide 2.2.

> P.P.P.S.: I anwered 2 times before, because Mail Delivery System <
> MAILER-DAEMON at lists.osgeo.org> continues to tell me that:
>
>              I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
>              be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

Someone's mail is bouncing back to the mailing list improperly, causing a
loop.  A ticket has been submitted to OSGeo SAC to look into it.  I agree
that it's annoying...

Jason