[mapguide-users] Layer not showing

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Thu Feb 25 21:44:17 EST 2010

Are the other layers in the map in the same projection as the raster?
Try starting a new map and adding the raster as the first layer and
see what happens.

Is it possible that there is another layer higher in the draw order
that is blocking the raster layer?

If you could post the xml of your raster data source, config file (if
any) and the map that might be useful.

Jason