[mapguide-users] Using Mapguide OS with OpenLayers Setting Layer Visibility

durrrr paul.nicholson at capita.co.uk
Fri Feb 26 06:00:56 EST 2010

Hi,

I am using OpenLayers as my front end to a MapGuide OS map. I have created a
map using maestro which consists of 5 different layers and this map is
rendered in OpenLayers as 1 image (The Base Layer).
I have queried the MGOS API and have brought back a list of all of the
layers that make up the base layer, and now i want to be able to switch
individual layers off. I have tried this using the SetVisible() method but
this doesnt seem to work. In the firebug console it says the layer is
visible:false but it still shows on the map... I am using php to query the
api and javascript\ajax on the layerswitcher and to refresh the map.
If anyone has any suggestions i would appreciate there help.

Thank You