[mapguide-users] Can't create data connexion for multiple raster folder

Kenneth Skovhede ks at geograf.dk
Sun Feb 28 07:57:59 EST 2010

The message is a bug in the GDal provider (or how MapGuide uses it?).
It can safely be ignored, but it means that Maestro will not be able to
preview the layer. Instead, create a map and insert the correct extent
and coordinate system, and then preview the map.

When you add the images, do you simply point to the folder,
or do you build the configuration document?

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S