[mapguide-users] Note to translators for MapGuide Maestro 2.0

Kenneth Skovhede ks at geograf.dk
Sat Jan 9 11:41:54 EST 2010

I have changed the translation system to allow for
a more thorough translation.

If you have a non-comitted translation of Maestro,
you cannot use it with 2.0.

Fortunately I have provided at tool that converts about 95%
of the translations from the previous version to the new system.

Full instructions are here
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/Translation

Let me know if the instructions are incomplete, confusing or wrong.

I expect that Maestro 2.0 RC 1 will be released around 1. feb 2010,
followed by a 2.0 Final around 1. march 2010.

If you want the next version of MapGuide Maestro to include your
translation, please follow the instructions at the end of the page from
the link above. If I get the submission before 1. feb, it will be in the
RC, which will ensure at least some testing before the final release.

--
Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S