[mapguide-users] error when preview the Mapguide Enterprise 2010 's basic Layout

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Mon Jan 11 00:34:41 EST 2010

Looks like you may be getting some kind of error in the output that is
causing the validation error.

Can you view source on the output, or use something like Fiddler2 to
see what's going out over the wire?  Is there something in the
MapGuide server error log?

An option would be to run the Maestro 2.0 beta's resource validator
against the layout and see if anything is missing or broken. Ignore
anything about identity properties not being implemented.

Jason