[mapguide-users] Can you help with set zoom levels from toolbar?

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Thu Jan 14 10:58:34 EST 2010

Hi JD,
first you have to know what Frame or iFrame your map is in - second, this
example is for BASIC web layout:

var myMap=parent.parent.mapFrame;
var X =myMap.GetCenter().X;
var Y =myMap.GetCenter().Y;

I think if you are using FUSION, you can try

  var center = parent.parent.Fusion.getWidgetById('Map').getCurrentCenter();

NOTE: you will have to path it according to what you embed your maps into
(for example, I often put my FUSION maps inside an iFrame called iFrameMap)
- so I would have

var center =
parent.parent.iFrameMap.Fusion.getWidgetById('Map').getCurrentCenter();

regards
gordon