[mapguide-users] Fusion Errors in IE8

nclayton lord_jigg at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 14:15:26 EST 2010

I am having this problem as well after using the Windows Installer for mgos
2.1

I opened index.html and changed the script path from fusionSF-compressed.js
to fusionSF.js and the error seems to be around line 23637

All that is displayed are blank panels no matter what template I use.

I am running Windows 2003 Standard with Apache/PHP bundle