[mapguide-users] Topology.net and mapguide

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Thu Jan 14 18:39:53 EST 2010

Anyone able to help me with these C# interface things? I've never really had
to use one yet or if I have i've done it by accident....?

I think an Interface is like a conversion from one type to another, is this
correct?

This code works: which is great I can get all adjacent vertecies....

public void main()
    {
        AdjacencyGraph<int, TaggedEdge<int, string>> g = new
AdjacencyGraph<int, TaggedEdge<int, string>>();
        g.AddVerticesAndEdge(new TaggedEdge<int, string>(1, 2, "To Train
Station"));
        g.AddVerticesAndEdge(new TaggedEdge<int, string>(2, 3, "To
Subway"));
        g.AddVerticesAndEdge(new TaggedEdge<int, string>(3, 4, "To Work"));
        g.AddVerticesAndEdge(new TaggedEdge<int, string>(2, 4, "To Lunch"));

        foreach (var vert in g.OutEdges(2))
            Response.Write(vert.Tag + "<br />");
    }

However I would now like to try the DijkstraShortestPathAlgorithm ...

AdjacencyGraph<int, TaggedEdge<int, string>> g = new AdjacencyGraph<int,
TaggedEdge<int, string>>();
        g.AddVerticesAndEdge(new TaggedEdge<int, string>(1, 2, "To Train
Station"));
        g.AddVerticesAndEdge(new TaggedEdge<int, string>(2, 3, "To
Subway"));
        g.AddVerticesAndEdge(new TaggedEdge<int, string>(3, 4, "To Work"));
        g.AddVerticesAndEdge(new TaggedEdge<int, string>(2, 4, "To Lunch"));

        IVertexAndEdgeListGraph<int,TaggedEdge<int, string>> test = g;
        IDictionary<TaggedEdge<int, string>,double> a = new
Dictionary<TaggedEdge<int,string>,double>();
        //a.Values.Add(1);
        a.Keys.Add(new TaggedEdge<int,string>(1,4,"route"));
        DijkstraShortestPathAlgorithm<int, TaggedEdge<int, string>> Dij =
new DijkstraShortestPathAlgorithm<int, TaggedEdge<int, string>>(test, a);

I've got no idea what I'm meant to feed the class in order to start
performing shortest route calcs ?

How would I get an IVertexListGraph ? and is the adjacency graph actually a
graph object?

Has anyone used this, I've seen topology.net referred to a few times in
these forums?