[mapguide-users] Application compatibility b/w MGE2009 and MGOS 2.0.2

Dejan Gregor dejan.gregor at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 15 04:48:37 EST 2010

I have tried to run it, but I got following error :

Execute of corflags.exe  failed

Execute of ildasm.exe /? failed
An unexpected processing error did occur: System.NullReferenceException:
Object
reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Signer.Executor.GetInvalidCommands()
   at Signer.Program.Execute()
   at Signer.Program.Main(String[] args)

I will wait your information. Thanks!
Dejan

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 10:13, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S [via OSGeo.org]
<ml-node+4397661-1944273353 at n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2B4397661-1944273353 at n2.nabble.com>

-----