[mapguide-users] Server stopped responding...?

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Tue Jan 19 01:25:23 EST 2010

I've got no idea whats happened....
get this error if the server is run interactively?

(2040) An exception occurred in FDO component.
RDBMS: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SQL Server does not
exist or
 access denied.
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]ConnectionOpen (Connect()).

I have never used an ODBC called DBNETLIB ...?

I belive out IT recently turned off an old sql server of ours but this
shouldn't stop Mapguide from functioning? even if it was referenced by a FDO
?

Will reboot server and see what happens....