[mapguide-users] King.Oracle provider - how to create join with table without geometry data?

BojanFranc at FER bojan.franc at fer.hr
Mon Jan 25 09:33:01 EST 2010

Thx for info, I can select it now.

Now, another problem...
I created the JOIN, restarted MGOS just in case...
In MG Studio I can edit the features, it lists the feature values (means it reads data from the new join) but the layer is empty (nothing shown on map).
In FeatureSource editor in MG Studio I can preview my other tables and views, but when I try to preview (data and features) my JOIN I get an error...

An exception occurred in FDO component. ORA-12520: TNS:listener could not find available handler for requested type of server

I am using MGOS 2.1 and King.Oracle version 0.8.8