[mapguide-users] Get Informtaion from Multiple Layers

jgormont jgormont at jeffersoncountywv.org
Thu Jul 1 10:30:49 EDT 2010

I am creating an online map for a County Addressing office using MapGuide
Maestro. This map will feature the addresses for the whole county and
various other layers, such as Emergency Services Zones, Geology, etc. Since
the address layer is updated on an almost daily basis, I do not want to have
to join all the layers together in ArcGIS before updating the data in
Maestro.

Is there a way to have the user select their address (point) and get
properties from all the layers that point intersects? I'm new to using
Maestro and I'm not very good at coding, so I'm having trouble figuring out
what to do.