[mapguide-users] How to do a php report

Marie-Eve marie-eve.gauthier at all-can.com
Thu Jul 1 12:21:35 EDT 2010

Hello,

I’m trying to do a really simple PHP report, but I’m not able . I’m not
familiar with coding. I did it in the past, but I don’t remember it. I’m
using 2.2. I looked on the forum but there is nothing really helpful. It’s a
Pipeline report.
Those are the steps I did, so if something is not correct, let me know:
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5244035/1.jpg
1-	I have a database (.mdb) with my pipeline information. I did an ODBC
connection.
2-	I have an sdf with my pipelines.
3-	The link between both is GDM_UPI. I guess it’s the OBJ_KEYS.
4-	I put the URL to invoke
5-	I didn’t remember what to put in the additional parameters with the URL.
(See image)
6-	I selected the layers.
7-	I displayed the results in a new window.

That is my .php code
<head>
	<title>Pipelines report</title>
</head>
<?php

$conn=odbc_connect('SuperPipes','','');

if (!$conn)
  		{exit("Connection Failed: " . $conn);}

$sql="SELECT * FROM SuperPipes_AB where GDM_UPI in(" .
stripslashes($_REQUEST["OBJ_KEYS"]) .") order by STATUS ";

$rs=odbc_exec($conn,$sql);

if (!$rs)
  {exit("No Records returned");}

echo "<table width=\"80%\"><tr bgcolor=silver>";
echo "<th>GDM_UPI</th>";
echo "<th width=50%>Address</th>";

while (odbc_fetch_row($rs))
{