[mapguide-users] Re: Item X is already in this named collection

Marie-Eve Gauthier marie-eve.gauthier at all-can.com
Tue Jul 6 11:58:11 EDT 2010

Hello Brent,

Thank you so much. I think the MSVCR71.dll was missing. We did all the
Windows update and your little application told me that the connection was
good. When I tried the Data connection, it wasn't working. However, I took
off a part of the service name postgis@ (that was before the IP address on
my other data connection with the PostGIS provider) and now the PostgreSQL
provider works!

Thank you so much!!

Marie-Eve