[mapguide-users] Layer visibility

Beluga jdsalimi at yahoo.ca
Thu Jul 8 16:57:39 EDT 2010

My goal is to be able to show all the layers in my map at startup rather than
having them appear when the map is within their display range. One would
think that if the checkbox option in 'Layer Properties' of the Layout view
"Group is visible at startup" is checked, the group would be displayed at
startup but this doesn't work for me. I have tried unselecting "Layer is
visible at startup (when in display range)" checkbox but as I experienced
this does not mean that it defaults to displaying the layers at startup
without regard for the display range (which is what I am seeking).

What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance