[mapguide-users] RE: OnMouseWheel Zoom in and Zoom out

kmtnck alessandro.modica at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 17:53:40 EDT 2010

hi at all!

I read this thread and I'm very pleasure!

I understand a problem about zoom wheel on firefox 3.6 and chrome 5.0

If I use zoom wheel on firefox or chrome my map on ajax viewer zoom it
wrong. I want zoom in a particular feature, but the result is a overflow
zoom in a another place of map and this is very fail :(

instead of I'm use IE8 this zoom wheel work fine and perfectly I can zoom it
in a particular feature that I target it with pointer mouse.

I realize that in HandleMouseWheelEvent there is a bool msie that change
input of constructor Point to calculate the pointer mouse coordinates.
Well.. if a disable this switch and I force the use of clientX clientY also
msie is set on "true" Firefox and Chrome zoom wheel is work fine!!

it's normal this? Maybe is good idea open a ticket and sign this as a bug?

if this is a bug, another bool swith msie style is wrong or not very well
right?

this anomaly is a knowledge during envelope of mapguide 2.1 and 2.2 beta?

My workaround will be and event mouse wheel with a completly custom function
located in another .js

thank in advance for your response

see U

am