[mapguide-users] Re: SQL Database Connect and Join

RDBauer rdbauer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 23:38:16 EDT 2010

Update...

I have finally had time to get back on this issue. After much playing
around, I have found that the problem is not where I thought it was. By
using the separate fields and a double property join, I have found that by
"previewing" the joined data in Maestro that the columns from the DB appear
as they should (image 1). However, when I preview the layer that is created
with this data source, the data is no longer there, but the field is (image
2). I changed the viewer from Fusion to the regular viewer and was able to
see this.

Does anyone have any ideas where the "disconnect" might be or at least some
idea of where to look next?

Rich

Image 1:
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5290856/Data_Preview.jpg