[mapguide-users] Re: Setting Initial Map Selected object

Jose Cerrejon gis at mapas-sll.com
Wed Jun 2 08:46:04 EDT 2010

Mike Adair wrote:

>     doStartup: function() {
>         this.mapWidget.deregisterForEvent(Fusion.Event.MAP_LOADED,
> this.doStartupFn);
>
>         if (this.startup.spatialfilter != '' || this.startup.filter != '')
> {
>             var options = {
>               layers: this.startup.selectlayer,
>               geometry: this.startup.spatialfilter,
>               filter: this.startup.filter,
>               queryHiddenLayers: true,
>               zoomTo: true
>             }
>             this.mapWidget.query(options);
>         }
>     },

I'm using this code above in Mapguide.js with the last SVN Fusion repo, I
added in the initialize Function the next:

this.startup = {};
this.startup.filter = Fusion.getQueryParam('filter');
this.startup.selectlayer = Fusion.getQueryParam('selectlayer');
this.startup.spatialfilter = Fusion.getQueryParam('spatialfilter'); // I
don't have this param in the URL.

But two msgbox show me: Fusion Error: FATAL: invalidXMLDocument

I know i'm near from the solution. Any help? Thks.