[mapguide-users] RE: re: flexible web layouts

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Wed Jun 2 22:01:29 EDT 2010

Just some pointers...

You can only change the appdef by directly modifying the XML resource
(or a copy of it in the session repository).

I haven't tried this myself, but I believe that the appdef url
parameter will take relative references as well, so you may be able to
point to a PHP/.Net script that dynamically outputs the appdef.

I believe that you can also specify a "theme" as a parameter which
will load a mapdefinition. Have to say I'm not current on doing this
with the Fusion 2; maybe someone else knows whether its working in the
latest MG betas?

Jason