[mapguide-users] Autodesk Design Review 2011 bug!?

mighty_duck msiljegovic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 08:58:46 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I would like to note here something I found out working with Autodesk Design
Review 2011. Maybe someone of you already had this problem and any solution
or idea would be helpful for me.

Using Autodesk Design Review 2011 for printing I found out that if there is
some vector data styled by using symbol library styling in mapguide studio
2010(in this case i used one picture from my file system to style points)
Autodesk Design Review just crashes during opening dwf file for printing :(.
When I exclude this layer from map view everything works pretty fine(that
was good news for me, because i was afraid
,because there was a lot of raster images and vector data for printing,
there is some more complex bug with dwf size or something similar). I tried
to change formats of file that im using for styling but no help.

Any idea or similar experience?

Thanks in advance