[mapguide-users] RE: Digitize a point in fusion application

ram282 ram282 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 01:12:41 EDT 2010

hi Daniel,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried with that solution. But I couldn't
digitize.
 I have referenced MapGuideViewerApi.js file in my source page. When this
page is loading in the task pane, I came across this error:

"Microsoft JScript runtime error: 'window.top.Fusion' is null or not an
object"  at the line
:window.top.Fusion.registerForEvent(window.top.Fusion.Event.FUSION_INITIALIZED,
mgApiInit), in the MapGuideViewerApi.js file. Could any one provide a
solution for this ?