[mapguide-users] Re: Legend Style

SriRam007 binod_tripathy at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jun 9 05:42:42 EDT 2010

thanks zspitzer,

Actually i have been trying this task since 4th june
And today i posted here.

I think this is not too much And I have to search again more and more

OK i will try some couple of days

BUT one thing i wanted to know from here (forum) that wheather this is
possible or not
Can it be done or not??

till now i m able to do some chages inside property pane like below

var PropertyCaption =
ViewerFrame.frames[1].document.getElementById("PropertyCaption")
            var PCaptionTable = "<TABLE height=\"100%\" cellSpacing=0
cellPadding=0 width=\"100%\">";
            PCaptionTable += "<TBODY>";
            PCaptionTable += "<TR id=PropCell>";
            PCaptionTable += "<TD class=LegendResizer
id=LegendResizer>Properties</TD>";
            PCaptionTable += "<TD onclick=ToggleProperties() width=20>
\"../stdicons/nav_band_contract.gif\" </TD>";

PCaptionTable += "<td onclick=\"alert('Clickeddddddddd')\" width=\"20\">";
 PCaptionTable += " \"../stdicons/icon_back.gif\" </td>";
//class=\"legendIcon\"

            PCaptionTable += "</TR></TBODY></TABLE>";
            PropertyCaption.innerHTML = PCaptionTable;

here i m trying to add one more image And by cicking on that image i want to
collapse and expand
Image is added but how to collapse and expand that i m trying.

Now if this remaing task is related to web development then leave (Let me
try) other wise
if mapguide related please give me some hints.

Thank u very much for ur reply