[mapguide-users] Configure Dataconnection to SQL Server 2008

SandraH sahoerne at web.de
Wed Jun 9 09:28:42 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have problems create a database connection to SQL Server 2008 with the
ODBC Provider. I am currently using MapGuide OS 2.1 on a Windows 2008 Server
(64bit). Whenever I want to test the connection I get the following error:

"The remote server returned an error: (559) MgFdoException.:
An exception occurred in FDO component.
RDBMS: No current open database. "

Can someone help me with this problem?
Do I need special permissions for the SQL Server and its services?

In the past I was able to connect MapGuide OS 2.0 to SQL Server 2005 on a
Windows Server 2003 (32bit).

Thanks in advance

Sandra