[mapguide-users] Re: MGOS 2.2 on Windows 2008 Server - Problem connecting from Maestro

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 21:54:57 EDT 2010

The problem you are describing is FDO specific, which is an underlying
layer of MapGuide...

but, b4 we go that far over to fdo-users, your original post was missing
the information like is the exact version of the native client, plus the xml
definition of your feature source,

ie it could be the connection parameters are simply wrong?