[mapguide-users] Session has expired or is invalid

Martin Morrison martin.morrison at edsi.com
Tue Jun 29 08:38:36 EDT 2010

User sessions expire after a few minutes of inactivity.  I think the default is 5 minutes, check serverconfig.ini

# ConnectionTimeout                Time duration in seconds for when an idle
#                                  connection is dropped
#                                       0 < Value <= 86400

What you should really be doing is not passing the session number with the URL.  Let the user create their own session.

Martin Morrison
Application Engineer
Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
3780 Peters Creek Rd Ext SW