[mapguide-users] Re: Setting Initial Map Selected object

Jose Cerrejon gis at mapas-sll.com
Wed Jun 30 08:47:21 EDT 2010

I have some advanced code, but an error appear when I try the query(options)
function:

mapagent.fcgi:

<h2>Invalid argument(s):
	[1] = ""
The AGF text is invalid because it failed to parse into a valid geometry
object.</h2>
Invalid argument(s):
	[1] = ""
The AGF text is invalid because it failed to parse into a valid geometry
object.

So I need to get the geometry... This is a snip code in index.html:

var SimpleTestQuery = function(){
  var options = {
    layers: '041_TramosVia',
    geometry: '',
    filter: '(MSLINK%3D6852)',
    queryHiddenLayers: true,
    zoomTo: true
  }
  Fusion.getWidgetById('Map').query(options);
}

So... How can i get the geometry in index.html (or another place)?

Thks a lot for your patience.