[mapguide-users] Redline Text

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Mar 4 03:06:40 EST 2010

You need:
1) A data connection (FeatureSource) that you can write to.
2) A column in the datasource that can contain the text
3) A layer that is set up to display the labels from the column

Then, for each time the user clicks, simply insert a record in the
datasource,
and refresh the map.

Since you mention redline, I assume that you already have the datasource,
you just need a spare column and a layer.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S