[mapguide-users] Re: Devguide sample buffer Error

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 01:37:35 EST 2010

Hi jackie,
Thanks.i will check it out..

can  you plz tell me the zoom to feature code for php...
for ex:i have zoom.php (i called this form weblayout as task pane)

i want to enter parcel_id in to text box and in  zoom button click it should
be select and zoomed in the map.
i know mapguide code for this task..(which i have done in .net previously)
but the problem is i don't know php and java script
can u plz guide me by giving outline of code(i mean to say how to call
zoom(),select() in a single button click and how to pass textbox value to
the php code...
i have seen php examples as well as mapguide sample applications.but iam not
getting the exact idea????????

Regards,
Padmini G.