[mapguide-users] how to drag a selected object on mapframe in a fusion application ?

ram krishna ram282 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 02:05:27 EST 2010

hello everyone,

In fusion application, we can drag a map using the pan widget. But I want to
implement the same functionality to any selected object present on the map.

I have seen how pan functionality works. They had assigned the pan control
to the map object using this.getMap().oMapOL.addControl(this.control);
In the same way, is there any possibility of assigning pan control to a
selection object on the map ?

Thanks,
Rk