[mapguide-users] Re: Is it possible to maintain a separate viewerfiles for a project

sathishpsk9 sathishpsk9 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 04:54:02 EST 2010

 Hi sriram007,
          There are many relative paths in mapviewernet folder , you need to
change them accordingly.Most of the time you have load template files in
these aspx pages.... those relative paths have to be changed  i guess...
though i never did it myself.. i hope it help you.. best of luck .. ..
please post changes here as when you are done .

Hi all user .
    i have doubt from many days , is it necessary that i create my
application folder under www folder( installed by mapguide msi)  ?
  can we create my application as separate virtual directory ( not under
mapguide virtual directory shown in screen shot of sriram007) ?
if yes , any pointers

Thanks & Regards,
Satish Kumar Pambala