[mapguide-users] Watermark images before displaying (using PHP MG OS Server config)

shepwaydistrictcouncil neil.thompson at shepway.gov.uk
Tue Mar 16 10:51:09 EDT 2010

Hi

We are testing MG OS and would really love to impliment this as our web
mapping platform but need to be able to watermark the Ordnance Survey base
mapping with our logo covering preferably top left, top right, bottom left,
bottom right and centre (or anywhere to start)

We will be using the PHP setup to display the maps.

Regards
Neil