[mapguide-users] Re: OpenLayers and MapGuide: retrieving feature information

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 06:48:13 EDT 2010

just to clarify what I mean by 'dumb', think of the mapguide layer as
being the same
as a raster layer, as in just an image.

you need to take the click co-ordinates and pass them back to the server

you can do this via mapguide server, or just in some plain old php/asp/java/cf
code and sql which might be easier depending on what your doing....

to be honest, you can always just use a stripped back fusion template