[mapguide-users] Remove need for username and password except on certain layers

shepwaydistrictcouncil neil.thompson at shepway.gov.uk
Wed Mar 17 11:27:17 EDT 2010

Hi

I'm just checking out MGOS etc to use as our new map server and have another
question.

Is it possible to remove the login we have to do each time we enter the map
(appears to be be default Administrator / admin) and specify certainly
layers to require logon (and how do we specify a username and passord for
them please?)

I would be really greatful for assistance in this as if I cannot get this
demo'd within the next few days I miss the chance to impliment MG

Many thanks in advance!

Neil