[mapguide-users] Implementation of WFS in MapGuide OS

paras bhalla parasbhalla at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 04:46:37 EDT 2010

Dear all,

Recently, I started my internship in a company and being a newcomer in the world of Autodesk, I am finding answer to my questions.

It will be a great help if somebody from you could help me out in providing some information on "Implementation of Web Feature Service (WFS) in MapGuide OpenSource". If somebody has some experience or knows some possibilities to find out solution to the said theme, would be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

best regards,
Paras