[mapguide-users] Re: who use which viewer API version?

Gary Morin gary.morin at keynetix.com
Fri Mar 19 09:45:08 EDT 2010

Hi

The map creation still have to be done by Studio or Maestro, then from
within our solution you select the map, enter extra project related
information, set up user access and roles to it and that's it. You can
then attach documents, search etc.

Regards

Gary

Keynetix Ltd
Member of the Key Systems Group

Tel. +44 (0) 1527 68888
Fax: +44 (0) 1527 62880
Dir. +44 (0) 1604 891152
Mobile: 07801 371438
Web Site: http://www.keynetix.com

KeySpatial - Team GIS,
Unite your Business Information
www.keynetix.com/KeySpatial

IMPORTANT: Please address all support & sales correspondence to either
support at keynextix.com or sales at keynetix.com Addressing support questions
to individuals may delay the response