[mapguide-users] How to integrate the ZoomToView function

christoph.lauber at geoplanteam.ch christoph.lauber at geoplanteam.ch
Sun Mar 21 10:26:50 EDT 2010

Hi List

A few days ago I got an answer to use the ZoomToView function to open my map
application at a specific place (like
http://localhost/mapguide/?X=600000&Y=200000&Scale=2500). I would like to
integrate this function now in my application. But as I'm new to MapGuide
programming I don't get the point to start. In which file and how do I have to
call this function?
Anybody did that before and can show me an example? (I've found phpviewersample
gotopoint.php, but I don't understand where I have to integrate this code).

Actually I'm using fusion. But also an ajax example would be welcome.

Every beginning is hard ;-)
Thanks for supporting beginners.

Regards
Christoph