[mapguide-users] Re: (1092688208) Resource was not found: Library://Samples/Layouts/Sample.WebLayout

kfwebb at bombasticlocution.com kfwebb at bombasticlocution.com
Mon Mar 22 20:52:54 EDT 2010

Thank you for your reply Jackie.

Yes - display_errors = On is set.

And it did reveal more information that I was initially scrolling past
in the Apache error log.

This was the cause of the Internal Server error.

(46912498596224) DefaultDir:
"/opt/Autodesk/mapguideenterprise2010/share/gis/coordsys" is not a
directory! Install the Coordinate System library into this directory or
set MENTOR_DICTIONARY_PATH to where they are currently installed.
(46912498596224) MgCoordinateSystemInitializationFailedException caught
in CCoordinateSystemCatalog constructor - The coordinate system
initialization failed.

Even though msgerver.sh has an export line for

MENTOR_DICTIONARY_PATH=/usr/local/mapguideopensource/share/gis/coordsys .

I corrected this error by copying the contents of
/usr/local/mapguideopensource/share/gis/coordsys
/opt/Autodesk/mapguideenterprise2010/share/gis/coordsys

Investigation continues ...

KFW