[mapguide-users] Google Analytics

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 10:16:37 EDT 2010

if you want to track map data volume, your better off with something
that uses real log files ie awstats, otherwise if your just wanting to track
ui events, you could instrument the viewer application with the GA event codes
and also embed the code in each frame you want to track

what are you interested in tracking?