[mapguide-users] RE: ForegroundColor from FDO property

David Hequet david.hequet at free.fr
Thu Mar 25 05:52:52 EDT 2010

Hi,

As Traian answered to me, it don't work if you have hex value in your
column, you have to translate value to decimal in your database, not int
layerdefinition.

Ie: if you replace youre FF00FFFF value by 4278255615 in your database , you
will see the good color
I don't think that the "ToInt32" can do the right operation.

I don't know what kind of database you are using, but maybe it can work with
a procedure call (in case of oracle).

good luck!