[mapguide-users] Fusion error with query search on ApplicationDefinition

Jose Cerrejon gis at mapas-sll.com
Fri Mar 26 04:29:36 EDT 2010

I'm making a query to search in my map. This is the widget:

     <Widget xsi:type="UiWidgetType">
      <Name>refcatSearch</Name>
      <Type>Search</Type>
      <Extension xsi:type="CustomContentType">
        <Target>TaskPane</Target>
        <Layer>041_Edificios</Layer>
        <Prompt>Introduzca un lugar</Prompt>
        <MatchLimit>50</MatchLimit>
        <ResultColumns><Column><Name>Lugar/es
encontrados</Name><Property>NOMBRE</Property></Column></ResultColumns>
        <Filter>NOMBRE = '%$USER_VARIABLE%'</Filter>
      </Extension>
      <StatusItem/>
      <ImageUrl>images/icons.png</ImageUrl>
      <ImageClass>search</ImageClass>
      <Tooltip>BUsquedas por lugares de interes</Tooltip>
      <Label>Sitios de interes</Label>
      <Disabled/>
    </Widget>

The problem is the <filter>. I want the user write any part of the word, and
show all the rows with that part. Ex: CON show us CONSTITUTION, RECON,
CONSEAL,...

I know the filter is malformed, but with old fusion version works. I'm using
the last SVN.

Note: The field NOMBRE is a string

Thks.

Special thks to Kori Maleski, who is answering all my post ;)