[mapguide-users] Re: Viewer API GetLayer() and base layers

prbabu prbabu at openspatial.com.au
Sun Mar 28 19:18:57 EDT 2010

   I had a similar experience with the AJAX viewer GetLayer() method. It was
listing the layers which are not currently visible at the current zoom
level. FYI, I am not using base layers. My invocation was of the type -
GetLayers(true, false). To get things done quickly, I coded the similar
functionality with the Web API and moved on.

  Hope this helps.

-Praveen