[mapguide-users] Re: Feature Labels are fade in MGOS 2.0 in Linux

Sudip Barman sudip.source at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 06:20:38 EDT 2010

Hi zspitzer,
      Sorry for not responding long time due to some medical issue i am not
able to access. Below are the answer step wise
>>I am using very common font in windows that is "Arial" and it is present
in the Centos 5 where I upload the package.
>>Layer XML
===============================START==================================
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<LayerDefinition xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="LayerDefinition-1.1.0.xsd" version="1.1.0">
  <VectorLayerDefinition>
    <ResourceId>Library://WebGIS/Data/Data.FeatureSource</ResourceId>
    <FeatureName>OGRSchema:house_no_labels</FeatureName>
    <FeatureNameType>FeatureClass</FeatureNameType>
    <Filter/>
    <PropertyMapping>
      <Name>text</Name>
      <Value>text</Value>
    </PropertyMapping>
    <Geometry>wkb_geometry</Geometry>
    <Url/>
    <ToolTip/>
    <VectorScaleRange>
      <LineTypeStyle>
        <LineRule>
          <LegendLabel/>
          <Label>
            <Unit>Points</Unit>
            <SizeContext>DeviceUnits</SizeContext>
            <SizeX>10</SizeX>
            <SizeY>10</SizeY>
            <Rotation>0</Rotation>
            <Text>text</Text>
            <FontName>Arial</FontName>
            <ForegroundColor>ffc60000</ForegroundColor>
            <BackgroundColor>ffffffff</BackgroundColor>
            <BackgroundStyle>Transparent</BackgroundStyle>
            <HorizontalAlignment>'Center'</HorizontalAlignment>
            <VerticalAlignment>'Baseline'</VerticalAlignment>
            <Bold>false</Bold>
            <Italic>false</Italic>
            <Underlined>false</Underlined>
          </Label>
        </LineRule>
      </LineTypeStyle>
    </VectorScaleRange>
  </VectorLayerDefinition>
</LayerDefinition>

>>Screen Shots You can view maney labels which is fade some of them are
highlighted with Black squire.
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4823648/house_no_label.jpg

Please let me know if have any idea on this.....

Thanking You
Sudip Barman