[mapguide-users] Up to date and correct config.xml file

Homan, Thomas thoman at co.gila.az.us
Tue Mar 30 15:04:13 EDT 2010

Hello,

Hello, I'm running MGE2010 in Windows and to date have been unsuccessful
in creating config.xml files for loaded imagery sets. Neither Studio or
Maestro have generated the needed files so I wrote a workaround that
accomplishes my needs. I was looking over the files today and noticed
that all of the OSGEO namespace links are sorely out of date when
tested. Every reference that I've checked that starts with
http://fdo.osgeo.org/... returns a 'Page Not Found' error. This is due
to the age of the source config.xml document that I used for my
template.

Is there a correct and up-to-date config.xml file floating out there
that has had all of the name spaces and other URL entries vetted and
corrected?

Please provide the specific URL if it does exit.

Thanks all

Tom