[mapguide-users] Image with Tooltip

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Sun May 2 12:38:54 EDT 2010

It's possible that you could do this in the Fusion UI with some coding
(I'm pretty sure that OpenLayers supports click-to-open balloons) but
it would mean getting pretty deep the code... and I'm not sure where
you would start.

The short answer is that this behaviour is not supported out of the box.

Jason