[mapguide-users] moving to new server, some help please

shepwaydistrictcouncil neil.thompson at shepway.gov.uk
Tue May 4 10:57:29 EDT 2010

Hi

We have been working on a demo using MGOS (unfortunately installed on a pc
using Mapguide Enterprise 2010 CD) which has today expiired.

We have a licence for it but we do not want to use that as we want to go
completely Open Source using the files at
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/download/releases/2.1.0

When we tried to upgrade this morning to give us a few more days the licence
appears to be corrupt so we have decided to move to our virtual server this
week using the pure OS download version.

Can one of you gurus please let me know how I can move our data over to the
new server? There appear to be lots of file in the /bin directory db.....exe
, am I able to copy and move the repoisitories by using these as we cannot
log into MG Server itself at all now.

Many thanks in advance
Neil