[mapguide-users] Re: Migrating to 2.1 on Windows Server 2008

Steve G steve.golden at morganhill.ca.gov
Wed May 5 19:30:44 EDT 2010

I am a bit frustrated here.  I've searched through many posts with no answers
that help.  I uninstalled, reinstalled, re-configured, still get the error
messages previously posted.  And I am lead to believe this maybe the cause
of not being able to view ECWs (I've configured GDAL properly).  All
shapefiles layers, layouts, etc are working.  Everything seems to work just
fine when I migrated my MGOS 2.0  to 2.1 on Windows XP IIS5 (I was able to
upgrade the repository).  So, would anyone know if not being about to
upgrade the repository would have any impact on why the ECWs cannot be
viewed?

Thanks in advance,

-Steve