[mapguide-users] Re: Mag Guide setup on II7 2008 Server Issue, Please help

miansi AndreiSinelnikov at SierraSystems.com
Wed May 5 21:11:16 EDT 2010

Basically lessons learned/code snippets in regards of integrating MapGuide
with full-blown .NET app (SQL 2008 as geo data source).

We are using AJAX Viewer and today I was finally able to make Fusion Viewer
work too. Actually I believe that some aspects might be revised in terms of
best practices, but overall I believe it can be benefitial for somebody
using MGOS with ASP.NET.

Andrei