[mapguide-users] Download an mgp package from Mapguide Resource Repository in an automated way

Nick Sebastyan nick_sebastyan at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 05:12:58 EDT 2010

Greetings all,

It is it is possible to download a mgp package from Mapguide Resource Repository in an automated way ?

I am using the Mapguide Studio API to apply a package :

SiteConnection siteConn = siteManager.CreateConnection(host, userName, password, out connStatus);
siteConn.ApplyPackage(packageStream);

I cannot find a download package method, i do not know if this is not possible for security reasons of i simply cannot find it.

Thanks.