[mapguide-users] MapGuide Enterprise 2010 and MapGuide Opensource 2.1

wordsy mwordell at gmail.com
Wed May 12 14:32:14 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone;

Thanks in advance for any help in this matter.

I am trying to get MGE 2010 and MGOS 2.1 working on the same server.  The
Server is Windows Server 2003.  My client has their own software that runs
on MGE, and the software I have is written specifically  for MGOS 2.1.  They
both install nicely onto the server, but when I use Maestro to administer
them, it seems that they edit only one repository (mgos).  Coincidently,
MGOS was installed 2nd.

Both instances were installed using IIS, both had different Virtual
Directory names, and both use different ports.  From my understanding, they
should work in parallel on the same machine.  I am also using the .NET
viewer for both.

Any advice?